The Lumina LED Photodynamic Therapy
Jolie Clinic's Lumina LED photodynamic therapy is a non-invasive treatment that can improve skin texture and radiance at a cellular level. Looking for a treatment that delivers noticeable results? Include our LED photodynamic therapy in your options.
What is LED Photodynamic Therapy?
This is a photodynamic treatment using a Lumina LED device. With a combination of LED hues, including blue, red, infrared, yellow, and green, it effectively treats acne, reduces inflammation, and speeds skin wounds recovery. A dense matrix array is used to deliver the high-power LED radiation source to produce intense and uniform speckles. The use of the Lumina LED, which is based on an aerodynamic design, is guaranteed by the use of super-thermal conducting materials.
- Inflammatory acne
- Eliminate inflammation
- Prompt wound healing
- Rejuvenation and increase skin elasticity
FEATURES OF LUMINA LED PDT DEVICE
- Most Advanced PDT LED Device in the Industry with Maximum Output Intensity in the market (500 mw/cm2)
- The design of the Lumina LED therapy device allows for free stretching and retracting of the cantilever arm, which provides optimum ergonomic comfort and easy operation.
- The device offers a single colour light source, as well as two or three colours light source integrated into one treatment head. This allows for several wavelengths to be selected without the need for changing the treatment head.
- The device has pre-stored common treatment cases that make operation easier. There are also two working modes available—continuous irradiation or pulse irradiation—to meet different clinical needs.
- The device features high-quality light sources and has no side effects, making it a safe treatment option.
Benefits of each LED colour
Each color of LED light used in LED Therapy has specific properties and benefits.
Here is a breakdown of the most commonly used colors and their associated effects:
1. Red Light: Red light stimulates collagen production, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also improves blood circulation, promotes wound healing, and reduces inflammation. Red light therapy is often used for anti-aging purposes.
2. Blue Light: Blue light has antibacterial properties that can help kill acne-causing bacteria on the skin's surface. It is commonly used to treat acne and blemishes, as it helps regulate oil production and reduce inflammation.
3. Green Light: Green light targets melanocytes in the skin, which are responsible for producing melanin (pigment). It can help reduce hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone caused by sun damage or other factors.
4. Yellow Light: Yellow light stimulates lymphatic flow and improves cellular oxygen exchange, promoting detoxification processes in the skin. It can help reduce redness, calm sensitive skin, and improve overall complexion.
5. Purple Light: Purple light combines both red and blue lights to provide a dual-action treatment that targets both acne-causing bacteria while stimulating collagen production for anti-ageing benefits.
When should I consider LED Light Therapy?
LED Light therapy can be used for various purposes and at different times depending on your specific needs. Here are some common scenarios when LED Light therapy is beneficial:
1. Skincare Routine: LED Light therapy can be incorporated into your regular skincare routine to enhance the effectiveness of other skincare products. It can be used before applying serums or moisturizers to help improve their absorption and maximize their benefits.
2. Acne Treatment: LED Light therapy, particularly blue light, is effective in treating acne and blemishes. It can be used as a targeted treatment for active breakouts or as a preventive measure to reduce future acne flare-ups.
3. Anti-Ageing: Red light therapy stimulates collagen production, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It can be used as part of an anti-ageing regimen to promote skin firmness and elasticity.
4. Post-Procedure Healing: LED Light therapy can aid in the healing process after certain cosmetic procedures such as laser treatments or chemical peels. It helps soothe inflammation, promote tissue repair, and accelerate recovery.
5. Overall Skin Rejuvenation: Regular use of LED Light therapy can help improve overall skin tone, texture, and complexion by stimulating cellular activity and promoting healthy skin function.
- Follow us on
- Special Services
- Micro Needling
- Teeth Whitening
- Contact Us
Subscribe to our newsletter
We’re constantly working on new skincare and beauty case studies, updates, events, and promotions.